Member Happiness and Support Portal
You have come to the right page if you have questions about:
- tech support
- your membership status and billing
Please take a look at our common customer questions below. If you don’t find the answer to your question, scroll down to the bottom of this page to be in contact with our NSTI help desk. One of our team members is ready to help you.
I lost/forgot my password or I need to reset my password.
If you need to reset your password, please visit “My Account.”
If you have already requested a new password through your email, but the email never arrived, please submit a support ticket below
How does billing work?
For your convenience, we have a low monthly tuition rate that works as a membership as explained: A) on your tuition checkout page that explained your membership student level, Certificates, access and bonuses; and B) in the Terms and Conditions as checked by you and every NSTI student before enrollment. (Please consult the NSTI Terms and Conditions here.)
When you became a member you chose either monthly or annual tuition: Monthly tuition charges every month on the day in which you enrolled. Annual tuition charges every year.
You can save a considerable amount on your tuition rate if you pay tuition annually rather than monthly. Please contact us in the support field at the bottom of this page if you’d like to upgrade from monthly to annual to save on tuition.
How do I cancel my membership and what happens?
For your security and online privacy: As detailed in our NSTI Terms and Conditions (that you clicked as “read and agreed” before enrolling), a student member must officially cancel member enrollment through this site (newsaintthomas.com) and not by: email, phone message, Facebook post, twitter update, or any other means other than through this site. This is a matter of security. We do this to protect you by verifying your identity and information since it involves a matter of billing.
If you cancel your Membership, 3 things happen:
- Your Member account, progress, and contributions are canceled and deleted.
- You lose access to all content inside the New Saint Thomas Institute (past, present, and future content)
- You lose your current low tuition rate.
If you cancel your Membership, we also cannot promise the following to you:
- We cannot promise that there will be a spot available for you in the future if you wish to join again.
- We cannot promise that you will receive the same tuition rate that you currently enjoy.
- We cannot promise the same depth of access and bonuses that you currently enjoy.
If you still have questions about canceling your Membership, please talk to one of our team members. Please scroll down to the bottom of this page and get in touch with us through the NSTI Help Desk.
How do I find the latest and newest videos and content?
Please visit the “Latest Content” tab on the top left of each page.
I’m having trouble accessing or stream videos.
You can either click the large “play” triangle on the screen or the small “play” triangle in the bottom left corner. We automatically sense your internet speed and adjust the video accordingly. We’re more high-tech than YouTube.
If you have a cable or Fios internet connection, the videos should be flying. However, dial-connections are very slow. There is nothing that we can do to speed up dial-up connections. If you find yourself in a place with a dial-up connect, we recommend that you use the audio/mp3 versions of the video lessons.
Is my credit card information secure?
Absolutely. Our checkout is thoroughly encrypted and compliant with the strictest and latest PCI (“Payment Card Industry”) data security requirements. All subscriptions, billing information, and payments are processed through Stripe and are 100% secure. Stripe is a world leader in secure checkout and is certified to “PCI Service Provider Level 1”—the most stringent level of certification. You also have our promise that we will never share or sell your personal details or email address to a third party.
How do the different Memberships work?
There are three Membership levels: Basic, Premium, and Gold. The higher levels have more content and access for those who want to go deeper. The Certificates can only be earned through the Premium and Gold Membership levels. In the early days, a special “Charter Premium” Membership was offered. This special Membership was for early adopters and is no longer available to the public.
How can I purchase a gift membership for another?
Not yet, but we are working on this.
Can I access content that was released during my membership after I cancel?
No. Your monthly Membership entitles you to enter the Members’ area and access the content there released during the duration of your Membership. Once you cancel or default on tuition in any way, you will lose all access to the content inside the New Saint Thomas Institute and your account details will be deleted from our system.
Can I pause my membership?
Unfortunately, memberships at the New Saint Thomas Institute are either “active” or “cancelled.”
If you cancel your membership we cannot promise that you will:
1) be able to join again in the future
2) be able to join at the same low tuition in the future that enjoy now
3) have the same bonuses or access features that you currently enjoy.
Can I download videos?
You can download the audio mp3 files, but you cannot download the video files. The videos are delivered in 1080 high-definition. It would be too expensive to allow over a thousand Members to download that much information month after month.
Can I share these videos, files, resources with others?
First of all thank you for asking this question. It shows that you want to spread the good news and our theological movement!
This question gets asked a lot so we have a few guidelines. Ultimately, we don’t want people to stretch our good-faith system and purchase one membership for many people to share. We do allow married couples to share one membership.
However, if you would like to share a video or audio unit with others, we would ask you to become an NSTI Ambassador. An Ambassador is a Member of our Institute who promotes our movement and encourages others to join and get involved.
Every NSTI Ambassador has the right to show sample video or audio to others within reason. You can show a video to a Bible study or small group. But we would kindly ask you not to do the following:
- Please do not share your username and password with others to use your membership.
- Please do not share NSTI video content as a series for a large group (over 10). Some Members do in fact want to show NSTI videos regularly to a large group and we offer highly discounted Group Memberships for this purpose. Please visit our Group Membership Upgrades to learn more.
- Never post NSTI video or audio content on public places (eg, Youtube, iTunes) without written permission from NSTI
Would you like to become an NSTI Ambassador? If so please write to us at email@example.com and tell us how you plan to spread the New Evangelization using NSTI resources so that we can approve you and make you into an NSTI Ambassador. Thanks!
What are the rules about Comments and the Forums?
- You may disagree with other members. The scholastic tradition of our patron Saint Thomas Aquinas encourages debate and engagement. However, we ask that if you disagree with someone, please do so in a way that is kind and civil.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments if you post something that is blasphemous, offensive, sacrilegious, off-topic, spammy, libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, pornographic, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate Dr. Marshall’s high standard of Christian engagement and civility.
- You may not leave any images, comments, or hyperlinks that advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve the New Saint Thomas Institute from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant the New Saint Thomas Institute a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
- We believe that these rules make the New Saint Thomas Institute a safe community given to edifying conversations. Our theological environment is unique in that, unlike a lot of religious forums, we do not allow bullies or trolls.